Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Logical Factual Science..Applied to your life!

Welcome to Logical Factual Science!!

This will be a blog about everyday things you encounter in your life with real scientific explanations.

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of pseudo-scientific and pseudo-medical information and advice being peddled by people who know nothing about science, health care, and how the human body works.

I am a pharmacologist/toxicologist and have extensive education about how the body works, what can go wrong, what can be done to reverse things that go wrong, and the positive and negative effects of compounds on the body.

If you have questions about any of my posts, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you have a topic you would like me to address, please send them to me.

I hope you enjoy some real Logical Factual Science!

No comments: